Re: Where Are The Old QSL Cards?

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
      Doc and Jim:

      I have, indeed, found many old QSL cards in photo albums right inside the clubhouse. I looked at every one of those cards, hoping, each time, that they acknowledged a QSO with W8ZHO. Those successes were few and very rare. The vast, major, majority of the cards were VERY old and from 8MM and W8MM. Chuck lived in Greenville, MI and he gave a large ham collection to the MAARC.

      Yes, fascinating that there are easily a dozen QSL cards to 8MM with dates in the 1920s. The cards date all the way into the 1970s. Sad he became a sk before the end of that decade.

      73