Info for Hoffmaster Trail Run

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hi All,

      Here is the information for those of you that will be helping out Saturday
      the 18th on the Hoffmaster Trail Run. We can still use a few more helpers
      so if you're inclinded to help you are welcome.

      We will be meeting at 9am at the Beach Parking lot of the Day use area.
      This parking lot is the first right after you enter the park.

      The repeater we are using has a frequency of 147.220 with a standard PLUS
      offset (147.820) and a PL/CTCSS of 94.8. This will make it easier to setup
      your radios.

      Directions to Hoffmaster State Park.

      For those using the US-31 Expressway get off at the Pontaluna Rd exit. Go
      west on Pontaluna RD approximately 2 miles and when the road starts to curve
      to the right the Entrance to the park will be on the Left. If you need
      assistance talkin will be on the Muskegon 94 repeater.

      Thanks to all for volunteering to help.

      Denny N8CTT
      n8ctt@...
      n8ctt@...