Fwd: [WestMichiganHams] WD8MKG D-Star Repeater

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2010

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[WestMichiganHams] WD8MKG D-Star Repeater
      Date:Fri, 24 Dec 2010 03:02:20 -0000
      From:kc8lbz <EDCS2@...>

      The WD8MKG D-Star repeater is back on the air.

      Last July our system was hit by lightening and ultimately required moving to a new site. The Repeater is on top of the Muskegon County Hall of Justice in Muskegon. The repeater is operating on Port C 2 meter. We hope to have the gateway operational next week. So for now only local repeating is available. Dongle access will be available as soon as the Gateway is online. We will also be hooking up the 440 repeater soon.

      145.360 -DUP Digital Voice

      Ed KC8LBZ