Re: [W8ZHO] Re: Opportunity

  • Clarke Cooper
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2010
      Hello to all from Scottsdale, AZ
      Great idea Linda on the "Open Shack Night". One thing that caught my attention is I don't believe that the McLane has a rig any longer. It seems to me that was removed by Russ Reese - W8BXS long time ago.
      Happy Holidays to all.
      Clarke & Betty

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2010
        The EOC would be a good option. There is new equipment being installed and would be a great way to try it out and break it in.

        Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 2:46 PM
        Subject: [W8ZHO] Opportunity

        All,
        With the arrival of winter is there an opportunity to continue open shack nights at a venue other than the clubhouse? Red Cross, EOC, someone's personal station? Just a thought.
        Tom

        Sent from my iPod