Re: [W8ZHO] CW Net? A Suggestion

  • Jason Blakley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2010
      Love the idea. We'd probably have to use the 94' for talk-around because a few would be too far out for 2m simplex, like NA8M up in Fremont. But, we could try simplex anyway, just to see. Sounds like fun's a brewin'

      --
      Jason

      Sent from my iPod Touch

      On Dec 7, 2010, at 11:44 AM, "Mark" <k8mhz@...> wrote:

      Of couse that's a great idea!

      Might I also suggest a 2 meter talk around for a 'crutch' for some of our less experienced operators?  (Like me... ;)

      Tom N. and I did that one night and it worked out well.  We were playing with CW on 10 and talking to each other 2 at the same time.

      Easy antenna is a loop with a 4:1 balun.

      Also, most CB antennas will work on 10 just fine and are used quite often.

      73

      Mark K8MHZ