Hoffmaster Trail Run - Help Needed

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2006
      Once again it is time for us to help out with the Hoffmaster Trail Run.

      The run will be held at Hoffmaster State Park in Norton Shores on Saturday
      November 18, 2006. In previous years the race itself started at 10AM. Due
      to the distances we have to travel to get in position we will be starting an
      hour earlier at 9AM. The event will run no later that Noon.

      I am looking for at least 12 people to help me. Once again we will be using
      a portable repeater supplied by AB8AZ.

      If you can help contact me at n8ctt@... or my cell phone 231-670-1284.

      Denny N8CTT AEC/DRO Muskegon County
      n8ctt@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
        Help is still needed for this run which is next Saturday. We will be using
        a 2m portable repeater with a 1meg offset generously supplied by Darryl
        AB8AZ. I will let you know what the frequencies are as soon as I find out.

      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
            Officially you do, but they are not like Muskegon State Park.  They have NOT had anyone at the booth to make sure you have a sticker every other time we have had the run.  They have been nice about it that way.

            Denny

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2006
              John,

              Officially you do, but they are tend to be lenient the time of the year.  They have NOT had anyone on hand to make sure you have a sticker every other time we have had the run.  They have been nice about it that way.

              Denny