Technical advice or assistance requested.

  • ab8qh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
      Hello, W8ZHO:

      We have some old audio tapes (on 3 & 5 inch reels) of family members conversing hat we'd like transferred into a modern audio format like a CD, MP3, or whatever. Anyone do this locally? I found a business in Ohio that would do the work and that sounds good, but if there are any local resources, we'd just as soon spend the money here.

      Regards,
      Linda WA8M
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
        I have 2 reel to reel decks that may play them. I have recording software that will record, edit and convert to mp3 if that is what you are looking for. Let me know. I have not had the reel to reels out in a while. Now that it is getting cold may be a good time to do it.