Parade help needed

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      The north Ottawa arc is looking for help with the jingle bell parade on dec 4 2010 we will be meeting at grand haven dept of public safety at 5:00 pm the parade starts at 6:00 and should be over by 7:00 . 7:30 at the latest if you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... come out and have fun welcoming Santa to grand haven dress warm .

      Sent from my iPod