Another Great Day

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
      Sunday I got NA1SS in the log and then in the mail Monday is a certificate from the Mad River Radio Club. to KC8PCJ for Top Single Operator in Muskegon County.... Surprise surprise surprise.

      I wonder what toda will bring?

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
        Jim:

        That's very nice.

        Was this for the Michigan QSO Party, the MIQP? I suspect so because the Mad River Radio Club sponsors this event.

        We have so much fun with this event at the clubhouse using W8ZHO and lots of operators that I never gave it a thought to run this event from home as a single op. That's really great.

        Here's hoping the mailman brings another surprise again today.

        Bill, NA8M

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
          Yes the Michigan QSO party. This is fun getting wall paper in the mail....