Results from Saturday's "Hunt for Tom Turkey"

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      What a great time we had Saturday on the "Hunt for Tom Turkey" hidden transmitter hunt down off Jamestown Hill in Ottawa County!

      Thanks to our fox team of Tom and Sheila Bosscher for a great hunt!

      You can see pictures and official results at the following link:  http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com

      Also information about the next "Turkey" hidden transmitter hunt can be found at the same link.  (Muskegon, Sunday Nov 28th, 2:00 pm)

      See you there!