JOTA This Weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2010

      This weekend is the annual running of Jamboree On The Air, an operating event that has morphed into a Boy Scout invitational event. I'll be the club's point man on this radio event.

      Scouts will be in the clubhouse Saturday afternoon. If you could be so kind as to keep an ear on two meters and offer a friendly voice to these Scouts I'd be ever so grateful. Please put the '94 repeater on the scan list.

      This will be After the Holland hamfest so you can try that new rig on these Scouts.