Help needed this sat

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      The north Ottawa ARC is still looking for help for sat aug 7 2010 with
      the coast guard grand parade starting at 7:00 am with breakfast at
      russ's restarant than parade lineup parade safety starts with a
      breifing at 9: 00 at grand haven public safety the parade starts at
      11:45 everything should be over by 2:30 3:00 at the latest thanks John
      kc8uny kc8uny@...

      Sent from my iPod
    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
        Hello all the north Ottawa arc is still looking for help this sat sep 17 2011 starting at 7:00 am and ending at 2:00
        Some spots may be sooner than others we are meeting at William ferry park hope to see you there John kc8uny
        Sent from my iPod
      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2014
          Hello all the Dept of public safety has asked for our help with the katty shack 5 k race sat April 26  we are meeting at the grand haven dept of public safety at 7:30 and should be over by 10:30 at the latest HF you can help contact john kc8uny at kc8uny@... or Don kb8odb at kb8odb@... thanks John kc8uny