Fw: [MAFSecurityOperations] We need your help for Coast Guard this weekend ..please

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      From: Don Meyer
      To: NOARC
      Cc: Bill Smith ; Tom VanderMel ; K8MHZ ; kc8lcp-digital digital ;
      MAFSecurityOperations@yahoogroups.com ; Jane McGregor ; OCEC
      Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 17:57
      Subject: [MAFSecurityOperations] We need your help for Coast Guard this
      weekend ..please

      Hello . We are still in need of volunteers for the Coast Guard Parade this
      coming weekend. There is a free breakfast at Russ's we will be meeting for
      at 7:00am then we will take assignments for parade line up and be in
      position by 8:30 for that. At 10:30 we will get assignments for parade
      safety at the Grand Haven Public Service parking lot the parade starts at
      noon and will be over by 4:00. Please send me a email if you can help out or
      give me a call at 616-846-7307. At this time we are very very short of help
      so if you can please come out and help .. If you don't get a hold of me
      please still come out and help if you can ..
      73 Don Meyer KB8ODB kb8odb@...