Founders' Picnic

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2006
      All:

      Please visit your calender Right Now and add August 19 for the Founders'
      Picnic at the MAARC clubhouse. We will feature a pig roast, lots of old
      photographs and video, a special presentation, a Special Event station
      putting W8ZHO on the air, a raffle and 50/50 drawing, lots of fun games,
      ants, meet a charter member of the club, and have a great time.

      We'll eat around noon but the fun starts before then and runs later, too.

      Our MAARC is over seventy years old, has been affiliated with the ARRL
      for sixty-five years, has been incorporated for fifty years, and has
      Elmered tons of hams, operated tons of hours, has welcomed lots of
      neighborhood hams, and has been active and involved in amateur radio in
      our community for quite a few years.

      YOU are invited to attend, enjoy, and celebrate this accomplishment.