Fwd: 2010 Michigan Bike MS Events - Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2010

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:2010 Michigan Bike MS Events - Update
      Date:Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:12:28 -0400
      From:Fredric Moses <fred@...>
      To:Fred Moses <fred@...>

      While sending mail at 2am I was one day off on the west Michigan event
      the dates are june 12-13, 2010..  All the websites had the correct
      date just my brain at 2am wasn't..

      --
      Fredric Moses - W8FSM
      fred@...

      Webmasters and newsletter editors please publishing the following to
      your members.

      *********

      The dates for this years Michigan Bike MS events are as follows.  West
      Michigan June 12-13, 2010 -  Mid Michigan July 17-18, 2010 and new
      this year the Bavarian Breakaway September 26-27, 2010.

      The Michigan Bike MS events are held to help the Michigan chapter of
      The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, raise funds and awareness for
      people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in Michigan.  As ham
      communicators our goals are to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art
      amateur radio communications to support the MS Society, and at the
      same time to encourage as many amateurs as possible to participate in
      what has become the largest Public Service Events in Michigan. We need
      your continued support to expand and continue this role in
      communications. Information for the different events are listed on the
      new website http://mibikemshams.org/

      I look forwarded to seeing all the old faces and new faces at the
      events this year.

      Thanks 73, Fred – W8FSM, Michigan MS-150 Amateur Radio Communications
      Manager (ARCM)

      --
      Fredric Moses - W8FSM
      fred@...