Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Thanks for all your help ....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006

      From: Don Meyer
      Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 21:24
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Thanks for all your help ....

      Hello Everyone .. I want to thank the hams that helped out in Grand Haven this past Saturday, I heard from both Jim Tanis and John Fisher that the event went really good.
      I will be looking for volunteers for the Coast Guard events coming up the end of this month .. First there is the YMCA Coast Guard Runs .. 5K, 10K, and fun run on July 29th which will be followed the same morning with the Family Parade which keeps getting bigger every year. Both events take place in the morning one after the other and we are done by 12:00. Then the following weekend we have the Grand Parade which last year we helped with both parade lineup and parade safety and the date on that is August 5th. Please keep these dates in mind and if you can help out please drop me a email or let John Fisher or myself know you will help out …..
       Thanks again for all your help with these events …
      ..73 Don Meyer - KB8ODB -- kb8odb@...

      I would appreciate it if moderators from the other reflectors in the area would post a copy of this information on there reflectors .. Thank you Don