Fw: [WestMichiganHams] help need in grand haven Some more information

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Don Meyer
      Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:48
      Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] help need in grand haven Some more information

      Hello Everyone ... Hope you are having a good 4th of July ... This comeing Sundays Triathlon event we have been asked by GHPS to help them with traffic at some intersection which you would be working with other people ... we are meeting at 7:00am to be in position by 7:30 and are hopeing to be done by 12:00 noon ... we are under the direction of GHPS and will be working under them so if you can help out please get ahold of John Fisher or Don Meyer ASAP ...John will be running this event in that I will be out of town Thursday - Sunday please contact John after Wed night ... Please come out and help if you can.. Thank you Don Meyer KB8ODB
      P.S. I would like to see someone with each one of the other Refectors post a copy of this email to there group reflector ... 73 Don

      John T Fischer <jfischer@...> wrote:
      hello this sunday july 9 the grand haven public saftey is asking for
      our help with the 2nd triathlon there are allready 800 people pre
      regestered. they need are help with the bike portion within the city
      limits we may be used elsewere I will know more thursday july 6 if you
      can help please email don kb8odb or myself kc8uny we will meet at 7:00
      sun july 9 at the public safety parking lot.call in will be on 145.490
      thanks 73 John KC8UNY