Raffle!

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 2:35 PM

      The president of the W8ZHO radio council is doing a raffle! The prize
      is a gift certificate good at Com Dac and likely that new ham shack
      south of Grand Rapids, too.

      This event is entirely under the radar and off the approved list. He
      has not secured permission to raffle anything from the council nor the
      council's board. No problem, all profit will be donated entirely to the
      council's general fund.

      So, break out your wallets and buy a chance. $5 each ticket or $45 for
      ten. We'll pull the winning ticket at the club's Founders Day Picnic
      August 19. I cannot imagine that you would miss the event but you will
      not have to be present to win the prize.

      Get your tickets at the next club function including the meeting,
      Teenage Picnic, Fox Hunt, and, of course, the final day at the picnic.

      And, oh, don't tell anyone in any position of authority. This is
      strictly a not for general notification. The fewer tickets we sell the
      less likely we are to get into trouble and the better your chances.
      Really, keep this under your hat.

      If you want to help sell a few chances then let me know. I'm the club pres.