Venturing Crew

  • Doc S
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
      Karen has informed the crew committee and crew that her and I are stepping down come February when the current charter is up. We want to let the club know as well. Karen and I are burned out after doing the venturing crew and Waypoing amateur radio club for the last two years on top of the other things we are involved in. We are clearning out plate of many things as we need a break. Karen and I feel this will it will be good for the crew to get some new leadership to help with their development. We have enjoyed being advisors too. We will remain supportive parents to our kids that are in the crew and as activity consultants.

      If you are willing to step and be an advisor so the crew will not have to fold then please get with the crew committee members. Their names are posted in the club Flashovers.

      Best Regards,
      Rich "Doc" AC8AL