Merry Christmas

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2009
      Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy 2010

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2010
        From the Meyers Family a Merry Christmas to all in your Family.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 24, 2011
          My Christmas Letter..

          I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy .
          Friends are the fruit cake of life- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol,some sweet but mix them together and they're my friends.

          Send this to all your fruit cakes.

          God Bless

          In God I Trust.
        • Al Pepping
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2011
            May the Lord bless you and your family always.  Merry CHRISTmas.........KV8X

            I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy .
            Friends are the fruit cake of life- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol,some sweet but mix them together and they're my friends.

            Send this to all your fruit cakes.

            God Bless

            In God I Trust.

            FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!