email..

  • n8ppq
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
      Hello All,

      I hadn't paid attention, but the email account I had listed here was bouncing all the emails. So, for the last two years I haven't received any email from this site.

      Would someone please bring me up to speed and tell me what's happened?

      Dan
    • Tom Nickisch
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
        Well Dan a whole lot.  It might be easier for you to log into the reflector and look at al the postings to see.

        Tom

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
          eheh

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
            Dan,

            I checked the bounce list and it does not show that any of the messages
            bounced to dan@....

            Denny One of the moderators

            n8ppq wrote:

            > Hello All,
            >
            > I hadn't paid attention, but the email account I had listed here was
            > bouncing all the emails. So, for the last two years I haven't received
            > any email from this site.
            >
            > Would someone please bring me up to speed and tell me what's happened?
            >
            > Dan

          • n8ppq
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 16, 2009
              Hi Dennis,