Fun!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009

      This weekend the clubhouse is rockin'!

      The ARRL Sweepstakes phone contest is this weekend. It starts at four in the afternoon and runs all day Sunday. It is a voice contest and we'll need lots of help running pile-ups, logging, hunting for elusive sections, and we'll need plenty of folks in the cheering section! Drop in and you'll be amazed at how we keep the mult bell ringing like the National Cathedral.

      At 5:00 pm there is a potluck dinner hosted by Tom, W8AMZ and Bill, NA8M. It's not actually a potluck affair. The two guys are cooking your supper. But you can bring stuff along to help. Strange? Yep. Bring a dish or pick-up an empty bowl or plate. Either way we are gonna' enjoy a nice time.

      See ya Saturday and Sunday! Bring a sleeping bag. No pressure, but do you remember how the cw guys did a couple of weekends back? Certainly the phone crew can top that effort?! Let's give them a run. Wondering what's going on? You'll find out. See ya there!