Dale, K8PY, sk

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      All:

      With a heavy heart I report that Dale, K8PY has died. We all send our thoughts and prayers to his XYL, Carol, W8CJC.

      Dale has been a friend of W8ZHO for decades. He started hanging around the clubhouse back when he was a teenager (legally, not figuratively as in the Teenage Net). He was a wonderful friend of the MAARC. We will miss him dearly.

      In his later years the Parkinson's was just too much to bear.

      It is too early to know more regarding arrangements.

      73 old friend.