New "Local" (GR) Ham/Electronics Store

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      Yesterday I checked out The new ham/electronics store that opened recently
      just south of Grand Rapids on 76th St., just west of US-131 on the south
      side of the road.

      While the place is not very large they have fair amount of stuff in the
      store for just getting started. I talked with the owner Ken Handley KB8PSG
      and he said they have items in the back room they have yet to get out front.
      They also have more stuff coming in everyday.

      I know some of us have been wishing that there was a local "Ham" store. He
      is hoping to be able to generate enough business to stay open in this area.
      It would be especially nice if ComDec goes into complete retirement within a
      few years.

      They also have a website up and are putting a list of items that are for
      sale on it. They expect it might take a couple more weeks to get the full
      list online.

      http://www.cesham.com

      I would recommend checking they out for yourself. They are planning a Grand
      Opening for July 1, 2006.

      Denny N8CTT
      n8ctt@...
      n8ctt@...