Fwd: link and information on Bruce WD8KPQ condition.

  • larryW8UJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Subject: RE: link and information on Bruce WD8KPQ condition.

      The following is from Char:

      Bruce (WD8KPQ)  had an aneurysm which leaked (it did not burst) in the area just outside the brain on his right side near the temple. This happened on Sunday but the Dr. thought it was a virus because his symptoms were flu like. Yesterday morning he was severely confused and I took him to the ER. After running many tests they found the culprit and he had an eight hour surgery to clip the aneurysm and flush some of the blood out of his brain. He is in ICU and being watched very closely, probably for at least a week or two. They must watch closely to be sure he doesn't have a stroke. As of now he is responding on both sides (can squeeze the Dr.'s fingers).

      I will try to keep you updated here as much as I can. Thank you to all who have called or emailed concerns. It's hard to call everyone of you so I am creating this Care Page as an update each day. God bless you all and thank you for your support. We need it.
      Char

      .

      Char has gone home and will be going back and forth from the hospital. Below is the link in which you can find Bruce’s status anytime of day.  Thanks to Char for passing this on.

      http://www.carepages.com/BruceWD8KPQ