Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Fw: [W8CSO] club mailing addrest

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009

      Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:20
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Fw: [W8CSO] club mailing addrest

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:11 PM
      Subject: [W8CSO] club mailing addrest

      hello all becauce of the cut back of hours at the usps in ferrysburg we hade to get a new post office box the new box number is box 976 Grand Haven Mi 49417 this box is accessible 24hrs a day the old was only accessible from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm mon thru fri and 10:00 to 11:00 on sat we are in the process of changeing all the club pages and te-ne-ke order forms thanks John kc8uny