Thank You!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009

      Today was another great day. As many of you know I'm building a Rohn 25 and antenna. The tower was standing proud but looking funny.

      Today the "funny" went away. The TH7 is up there and looking Great!

      I thank:

      Dan, N8PPQ for doing all the high tower work
      Jose, OA4HJ for his assistance
      Barb, KD8FBY for helping Jose and the rest of us
      Chuck, W8CCS for his tools and support
      Scott, KD8FXF for pitching in and being lots of support

      We couldn't get Dan down from up there. He was gawking, staring, enjoying the view, and generally keeping himself busy. Oh, and he did a wonderful job with the antenna, too.

      Thanks!

      Now, feedline, lightning protection and grounding, conduit, single point ground, rotator cable, and all manner of stuff. It's been a few years in the making. Today we made real progress.