Fish Fry - Teenage Picnic

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2009
      What a great evening we had for the fish fry!  Tom did a wonderful job frying up the fish and thanks to many helping hands (Trish, Bill, Anna... and probably a few more!) the meal went along with highest compliments from all those enjoying the evening.  Thank you also to all that provided the terrific desserts! On top of that, the weather was perfect for gathering at the clubhouse to enjoy visiting with our W8ZHO family and the Teenagers.

      It's not to late to join in!  Come on out for the potluck picnic today (Saturday July 25).  The meal is to start at either noon or 1:00. (I should have gotten a more precise time on that.)  Bring along your favorite picnic dish to share.  Get there a bit early to visit... and plan on staying after for more visiting and music around the camp fire.  It is going to be a great time - don't miss it!
      Jon AB8RD