help needed time change for sat

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2009
      Hello all this comming sat july 25 2009 is the start of coast guard festival we have the 5k & 10k races and the family (kids) parade the races start at 8:00 the parade starts at 11:00 we will be meeting at the Grand Haven dept of public safety at 6:30 for asignments if you can help please contact Don kb8odb at kb8odb@sbcglobal. net  or John kc8uny at kc8uny@arrl. net we are also looking for help for The Grand parade on the next weekend Thanks John kc8uny