Need help with event in Oceana.

  • Rob (KC8ZSU)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Hello everyone. The oceana group has a event this coming up weekend
      that we are going to need help with. It's a 5k marathon in silver
      lake. It starts at 8:30 in the little plaza in front of the yogi bear
      campground. The marathon is for the annual asparagus festival. Any
      help will be greatly appreciated. If you can make it and help out try
      to be there around 8:00. Thanks a ton, Rob H KC8ZSU
    • jtporritt@netscape.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        Rob,
        This is one of ny favorite events but I will be working Saturday morning this year. Darn! Have you posted this to the WestMichiganHams reflector?
        tom

        Hello everyone. The oceana group has a event this coming up weekend
        that we are going to need help with. It's a 5k marathon in silver
        lake. It starts at 8:30 in the little plaza in front of the yogi bear
        campground. The marathon is for the annual asparagus festival. Any
        help will be greatly appreciated. If you can make it and help out try
        to be there around 8:00. Thanks a ton, Rob H KC8ZSU

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.