Fw: [WestMichiganHams] Help Needed for Triathlon events in Grand Haven this weekend

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 1:04 PM

      From: Don Meyer
      Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:35 PM
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Help Needed for Triathlon events in Grand Haven this weekend

      Hello Everyone … Grand Haven Public Safety has requested our help for two Triathlon events this coming weekend. The first is a kids triathlon on Saturday July 11th  in the morning which will be close to the YMCA and will only require 4 or 5 hams. We will be meeting with the GHPS at 7:30 for briefing and should be done by 9:30 .

      The second adult Triathlon will be on Sunday July 12th in the morning and I need more hams for this event. We will be meeting with GHPS at 7:30 for briefing and should be done by 12:30 . This event also runs out into Grand Haven Twp and it would be nice to have hams along this part of the route for safety and keep us updated on the race. There will be coffee and bagels at GHPS on Sunday morning.

      If you can please consider coming out and help as this is one of the larger events we help out with and the extra help is appreciated.

      Both days we will meet in the GHPS conference room up the steps at the corner of Sixth and Columbus in Grand Haven.

      Please contact John Fisher KC8UNY at jtlr.fischer@ sbcglobal. net  or Don Meyer KB8ODB at kb8odb@sbcglobal. net or cell # 231-206-9270 if you can come out and help us with one of these events

      Thank you for all your help ..73 Don KB8ODB

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB
      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County
      e-mail:kb8odb@ sbcglobal. net