Re: Club Tower

    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2009
      Jim:

      Yes, we could use a new top section of Rohn 25G. We had Jay (I can't remember his call, but he is a tower climbing guy) up there two years ago and he was concerned. Dan, N8PPQ was up there this spring and thought a little wire brush and paint would go a long way.

      I'm leaning toward replacing the top section. Then we could install our Ham IV rotator and replace the beam antenna. Then we're good to go.

      I can bring this to the board for their opinion. And the above Dan guy is the house manager so he surely has some say.

      Please give me a bit to line up the ducks.

      73

      Bill, NA8M

    • jimk8cop@afo.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2009
        That works for me. I thought that the section was bad.

        73's