Fw: [W8CSO] Tulip Time Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009

      Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 16:29
      Subject: [W8CSO] Tulip Time Festival

      Hello, the eleven day Tulip Time Festival is already on its sixth day with great weather thus far!

      This coming Saturday (9th) is the day of the biggest parade of the festival and we are still short a number of amateur radio operators so if anyone knows of anyone that might be able to work on Saturday, please give them a nudge to get in contact with me ASAP, thanks.

      We are also in need of a couple of HTs for our new HAMS to borrow during the event, if you have a spare HT please bring it along to the festival.

      Best regards,

      Steve, N8UJD

      svanderhill@ chartermi. net