New Ham Club in Muskegon?

  • Jon Plyler
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
      I noticed a new call popped up a couple days ago:
      KD8KTO listed as MCC Criminal Justice
      KD8KGP, Adolfo Barreto from Zeeland is listed as the trustee.

      Just wondered if anyone from our group knows anything about the new group.  Maybe a good contact for MAARC and MCECS to greet what appears may be a newer group of hams?
      Jon AB8RD

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
        Al Barreto handles the Criminal Justice program at MCC and got his license in a Ham In A Day Class the has held at MCC by MCECS (Jim K8COP & Darrell AB8AZ).

        Denny N8CTT

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009
          It sounds like that could be a real asset in the future, having more people in the area of law enforcement that are aware of the training, skills, and capabilities that hams are able to contribute to community service.