BIG Club Meeting June 1

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2006

      The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council requests that you and a guest visit our upcoming meeting on the occasion of a visit from a prominent ARRL Board of Directors member, Jim Weaver, K8JE.  We are encouraging ALL hams and their friends to totally PACK the clubhouse on this occasion.  We will have fun, lots of stale donuts, fresh coffee, soft drinks, fun, and lots and lots of local "talent."  That "talent" includes YOU!

      Please stop by for this MAJOR meeting and fun occasion to talk radio and hear what is happening in our hobby on a national and local level.  This will be the DON'T miss meeting of the year!  At totally radical and awesome fun time for all, I promise!  Be there and prove me wrong.

      Please take a moment and CALL someone, another ham, friend, Elmer, or whatever and invite them for the fun.  Do it today so they have lots and lots of time to work on their lame excuse for missing this GREAT meeting.

      No pressure, just GREAT fun.

      Bill, AB8SC

      Pres of radio club

    • Bill Fries
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 23, 2006
        Hey, we made the "cut" and are mentioned in the results of the Michigan
        QSO Party!

        Visit: http://www.miqp.org/MiQP_2006.htm

        I'm very sorry, but I don't remember which hams helped to make this
        happen. Awfully sorry!