MiQP

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2009

      This Saturday we will enjoy the '09 running of the Michigan Qso Party.

      The fun starts at noon and runs through midnight. We have lots and lots of fun with this annual event that is part party, contest, a chance to operate HF, and is always tons of fun. We will be operating from the W8ZHO clubhouse. Bring a rig. There's lots of antennas.

      If you'll join us for the fun you can operate, log, cheer, or just hang around.

      Also, check with Kirk, W8GXT as the USS Silversides is operating, too! Yep, N8SUB will be on the air for the MiQP. Kirk is expected to operate in the early afternoon hours. You're invited to help both the sub and the club. Sounds like a sandwich.

      And Linda, AB8QH is expected to operate mobile for the MiQP from several counties. Now that adds spice!

      In the middle of the festivities we will have a steak dinner at the clubhouse. NY strip steak, baked potato, and salad for $7.50. Bring a pie or cake to share. It's the best Saturday dinner ANYWHERE. Starts at five o'clock.

      We hope to see you all there. Join the fun and you'll know why the MiQP is the happening event in April. We enjoy these events!

      73

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011
        What?? "MiQP" Huh?

        That would be the Michigan Qso Party. A fun event coming April 16 (hey, that's Saturday!) between noon and midnight. Won't you join us? What? You don't contest?! Don't let that stop you. You didn't used to walk, either. Now you're running! Stop on out to the clubhouse, see (or even hear) W8ZHO in action. It's tremendous fun for all. That means even your kid sister will have a great time!

        Don't believe me? I'll take that challenge and raise you a steak dinner. With garlic bread. And dessert.

        de Bill, NA8M
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2011
          Michigan Qso Party results are out! Take a look:

          http://miqp.org/2011/MiQP_2011.htm

          de NA8M