2844Help needed Aug 2 for the Coast Guard grand parade

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Jul 26, 2014
        Hello all are  looking for help with the Grand Parade .Parade line up meets at Russ's in Grand Haven at 7:00 for breakfast and assignments this year the Red Cross will be trying to have medical teams along the route. Those teams will be meeting at grand haven public saftey at 9:45 for assignments. Breakfast is open to anyone the helps with any event at coast guard  thanks John . If you can help contact me at kc8uny @...