  • bill_fries_jr
    Nov 9 9:11 AM
      We're doing Sweepstakes next weekend.  It's phone sweeps meaning that you can help and enjoy the event.  This is the eightieth running of this venerable contest.  We'll be a multi-single entry.  It's November 16 starting at four o'clock in the afternoon.  Runs until late Sunday evening.  We request your assistance.  You can call, "CQ," log, cheer, make coffee, or just enjoy the event.  We need everyone's help.  Dave, KD8OCZ and Kirk, KO8Z are the folks in charge.  It'll be at the clubhouse.  Join the fun!  Get a taste of contesting!  Enjoy!  We NEED you!  Anybody staying up all night?