2566Re: [W8ZHO] RE: It's Baaaccckk

  • Jason Blakley
    Nov 4, 2013
      No worries Bill,
      ' is an ASCII code for the apostrophe that some poor HTML editors substitute. It's not on you my friend, just one more of many things that show how lousy Yahoo's service really is.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 4, 2013, at 9:31 AM, <bill_fries@...> wrote:

      I am very SORRY.  When this email got to my inbox it looked like I was swearing!  Yahoo, in its infinite wisdom changed my innocent apostrophe into a number of characters that gave me (and you, too?) the impression I was swearing.

      In intended to have the subject line be more like, "It is Baaaccckk"

      Totally unintentional.  I am sorry.