2553Muskegon Color Tour Hamfest

    Oct 21, 2013
      Well after a day and a half of rest, I need to thank All the volunteers, vendors, and buyers that made this event a great success. Many items were bought and sold and there were many eyeball qso’s that also happened over coffee and donuts. We do not have all the totals tallied yet but there was a great turnout. Once again thanks to all the participated in this years event. We are already talking about next year and more tables.

      In God I Trust.