2549Looking for help

    Oct 16, 2013
      We are looking for help on Friday for setting up for the MCTH. We will be meeting at the Getty Street Grill for breakfast (by the way they only take cash) From there we
      will be going a couple of different directions to pick up tables and then meeting at the church to set up.
      The more help we have the better. Remember this event supports or club and RACES groups. If you can not help on Friday we can also use the help on Saturday for vendor set up right thru to site clean up. Please help.

      In God I Trust.