2519Still looking for help on sat sept 28 2013

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Sep 19, 2013
      Hello all Saturday September 28 2013 is the old boys Oktoberfest marathon 1/2 marathon and 5 k race in spring lake this event goes around spring lake into fruitport  and back into spring lake we will be meeting at William ferry park in ferrysburg at 7:00 the races start at 8:00 and should be Done by 2:00  a meal and shirt are provided by the race organizer's at old boys brew house if you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks John Fischer kc8uny or kc8uny@...