151Hoffmaster Trail Run - Help Needed

    Oct 16, 2006
      Once again it is time for us to help out with the Hoffmaster Trail Run.

      The run will be held at Hoffmaster State Park in Norton Shores on Saturday
      November 18, 2006. In previous years the race itself started at 10AM. Due
      to the distances we have to travel to get in position we will be starting an
      hour earlier at 9AM. The event will run no later that Noon.

      I am looking for at least 12 people to help me. Once again we will be using
      a portable repeater supplied by AB8AZ.

      If you can help contact me at n8ctt@... or my cell phone 231-670-1284.

      Denny N8CTT AEC/DRO Muskegon County
      n8ctt@...