Re: Group status?

  • musicmiss777
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2007
      --- In W-JulietFans@yahoogroups.com, "Hollie" <hollieshort_girl@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In W-JulietFans@yahoogroups.com, "lesleyanne46" <lesleyanne1@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > No posts for almost two months - is the group just very quiet or
      dead?

      > I don't know what happened. I tried posting a link for something I
      > found, but it wasn't put on because nobody approved it for 14 days...

      i just joined this group so i'm not sure but is this group a discussion
      group or a scans group? or both ^-^
    • harry_potter_freak_2009
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2007
        wrote:

        > --- In W-JulietFans@yahoogroups.com, "lesleyanne46" <lesleyanne1@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > No posts for almost two months - is the group just very quiet or
        dead?

        > I don't know what happened. I tried posting a link for something I
        > found, but it wasn't put on because nobody approved it for 14 days...

        The same thing happened to me! I just assumed that they had to many of
        the same topic.. but... I guess now that you have mentioned it maybe
        the group is dying! I hope not. I love W-Juilet and people should stick
        with it! Don't give up!