Hi everyone

  • John Mail
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      New poet to this list. Been writing for about 2 years now (mostly
      over at allpoetry). I write mostly form poetry; triolets and
      villanelles but will write whatever comes to mind.

      I live in Vancouver, BC (Canada). For the next bit I will go back
      over old messages and see whose writing catches my eye. Until then
      here is a little taste.

      Lost love (triolet)

      He wanders to the edge of the sea
      to find his lost love due.
      Many years he has searched for she,
      he wanders to the edge of the sea

      Time stands between two lovers be
      as death took her young and new.
      He wanders to the edge of the sea
      to find his lost love due.

      She calls to him from across the sky
      I am within your heart my love.
      "No longer search, I have not gone by,"
      she calls to him from across the sky

      Remember me dear and I will never die
      but shall soar on the white of the dove.
      She calls to him from across the sky,
      "I am within your heart my love."
    • Sharon Pacione
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2004
        Welcome to our small group, John. Sorry it took so long to welcome
        you, but I've been travelling and only checking in occasionally.
        As you will see, this is a quiet list. I do believe your soul
        will be fed as you wander through the posts at your leisure.
        Please feel free to share when the spirit moves you.

        Sending love,
        Sharon 444
        *Sharon Pacione*
        Wdestiny44@...