Welcome

  • Sharon Pacione
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Welcome to the group John G. Thank you for sharing your poetry.
      The depth of your feelings are heart felt. Let me take this
      opportunity to remind those who post their poetry or that of
      others to put the title of the poem (if there is one)in the
      subject header as well as the author's name, and the author's
      name and (if possible) contact information at the end of each
      poem. That will cut down on having another "author unknown"
      floating around should someone wish to share something posted
      here. Thanks so much.

      In the spirit of peace and love,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*