(Panhala) The Gardener of Eden by James Broughton

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      The Gardener of Eden

      I am the old dreamer who never sleeps
      I am timekeeper of the timeless dance
      I preserve the long rhythms of the earth
      and fertilize the rounds of desire

      In my evergreen arboretum
      I raise flowering hopes for the world
      I plant seeds of perennial affection
      and wait for their passionate bloom

      Would you welcome that sight if you saw it?
      Revalue the view you have lost?
      Could you wake to the innocent morning
      and follow the risks of your heart?

      Every day I grow a dream in my garden