Eye Opener

  • Steve Toth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      EYE OPENER

      Something swerves inside of me
      Something that kisses your naked eyes
      Each desire has its own imagination
      Before you I was an artist without an outlet
      an internet lacking connections
      Now the whole Earth is about to spring

      With you my soul is always in danger
      Watching your every move with
      adoring eyes is my chief occupation
      Here's what makes me tick laid bare
      Drive it like you stole it for a joyride
      To read a poem like this is to change It

      So I'm changing from poem to piƱata
      & you swinging that stick
      aren't even wearing a blindfold
      Some people say they want to be