Questions by Sharon Pacione

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Questions

      how many times
      must we resurrect the dead
      to kill in the name of blind patriotism and religion

      how many times
      can a barely used brain be washed
      before it is permanently hung out to dry

      how many times
      will we leave unasked questions on the table
      because our ego is satisfied
      with spoon-fed answers from the system

      how much longer
      will we fear our own voice,
      giving preference instead
      to the manufactured voice of his-story

      how much longer
      will we allow the inner assassin
      to masquerade as love

      change starts with a thought
      followed by the courage to act

      imagination has gifted us with a life sentence

      how much longer
      before we real-eyes that, in truth,
      we are really what we think and do
      when no one is looking

      in short,
      are we an asset to the world stage
      or just the first three letters

      by Sharon Pacione
      May 3, 2011
      Wdestiny44@...

      Quote:
      "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives,
      but I will not rejoice in the death of one,
       not even an enemy.
      Returning hate for hate multiplies hate,
      adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.
      Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
      only light can do that.
      Hate cannot drive out hate:
      only love can do that."