Symphony of Oneness by Sharon Pacione

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 4:41 PM
      Symphony of Oneness

      we are from another timeline
      dreamers here to change the collective dream
      children of light
      tempting the power of now
      to tap imagination and reawaken potential

      our source of strength is constant,
      ancient memories thawing in the sun
      lifting the self-contained rocket ship
      to landscapes beyond boundaries

      we are walking prayers
      aligning with other selves
      activating divine nature
      to sow fertile seeds into the world grid

      we sing sunrise into being
      as a chorus harmonizing,
      captivated by the sounds of frozen music,
      inspired by the diversity of shapes and tones

      we continue our songs at sunset
      embracing shadows as fireflys in the night,
      conducting a symphony of oneness
      on our journey into consciousness

      by Sharon Pacione
      May 20-21, 2009